If you can’t afford a solar power system up front, commercial solar leasing is the way to go if you’re a business looking to take advantage of renewable energy.
A monthly fee will enable you to design and install a solar power system tailored to your needs with no money upfront. With power bills set to rise in the near future, a solar lease will help you offset costs and reduce your reliance on grid power.
Benefits of Commercial Solar Leasing
LEASE TO OWN
- Ownership is transferred to you upon expiry of the lease.
- Choice of fixed or variable lease payment options.
- Reduce your operating expenses / Increase your profits.
- Protect your business from rising electricity costs.
- No up front capital expense / No balance sheet impact.
- One easy to manage monthly repayment which may be off-set by the reduction in your energy costs.
PEACE OF MIND
- Traralgon Plumbing & Solar helps design, supplies, installs, monitors and maintains the solar energy system during the lease contract period.
- Traralgon Plumbing & Solar sources high quality products with generous warranties from Solahart.
- The system is designed and installed by fully qualified and accredited technicians.
Get in touch with Traralgon Plumbing & Solar today and get the ball rolling on a commercial solar lease.