Solahart solar power systems are among the most efficient in the world delivering more power for each watt installed. Our systems are designed and engineered with every component carefully selected to meet Solahart’s stringent specifications, ensuring optimum performance and protection.
The Solahart Tri Power inverter range is for a large sized three phase PV systems ideal for customers using high levels of electricity or who have a large amount of roof space and want to generate maximum savings free from the sun.
The SMA Tripower inverters (Three Phase) maximises the power output of your solar power system under varying conditions. Other standard features include integrated grid management functions, and a reactive power supply; when it comes to system design in the 5 to 12 kW power classes, the SMA Tripower is the optimum product solution – for applications ranging from use in your own home and larger PV rooftop systems.
- Maximum efficiency of 98 %
- Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak
- Active temperature management with OptiCool
- DC input voltage of up to 1,000 V
- Integrated grid management functions
- Reactive power supply
- Module-tailored plant design with Optiflex
- SMA Webconnect Portal communication
- Bluetooth® communication
- Simple country configuration
- Multi-function relay as standard
- Three-phase feed-in
- Cable connection without tools
- SUNCLIX DC plug-in system
- Integrated ESS DC switch-disconnector
- Easy wall mounting