Split System Hot Water
Split system hot water systems with a ground mounted tank and high efficiency MTV solar panels perform extremely well in Gippsland.
The system harvests the sun’s heat and transfers it to the water stored in a tank on the ground. The solar collector has a higher efficiency with its sputtered selective surface copper absorber plate, and is suitable for use in lower solar gain areas like gippsland.
Copper is used for the risers in both types of collectors for its high thermal conductivity ensuring the maximum amount of heat energy is passed into the water.
Solar energy is transferred directly to the water as it is moved through the collectors by an electric circulator and the heated water is stored in the ground mounted tank.
The electric boosted models are equipped with an in-tank element to ensure a supply of hot water during periods of poor or no solar gain. Alternatively the system can be installed as a preheater with an inline gas booster.
- Stylish slimline design
- Minimum visual impact
- Storage tank can be installed outdoors or indoors
- Electric and gas boost models available
- Ceramic lined tank
- Choice of collectors to suit high to low solar gain areas
- Toughened, hail resistant collector glass
- Can save up to 55% to 85% of water heating energy consumption*
- Hot water regardless of the weather
- Can qualify for valuable government environmental incentives*
- Reduced energy use can save up to 2.0 to 3.1 tonnes of CO2 emissions per annum*
- Peace of mind with warranty
- Space efficient and flexibility of installation